Cranial Sacral Therapy is a light-touch approach that can create significant improvements in your life. It releases tensions deep in the body to relieve physical and emotional pain and improve whole-body health and performance.
Also known as craniosacral, Cranial Sacral Therapy is a gentle and non-invasive form of bodywork that works to restore harmony to the central nervous system. Using gentle manipulations of the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum, the practitioner skillfully releases restrictions and compression to reduce or eliminate stress and pain.
Cranial Sacral Therapy seeks to restore the natural position of the bones. It helps reduce stress caused by chronic injuries and it can provide relief from migraine headaches, neck and back pain, temporomandibular joint disorder (the inflammation of the joint that connects the lower jaw to the skull) and more.
Cranial Sacral Therapy, at Gateway Cottage Wellness Center in Sedona, benefits those with:
- Headaches or migraines
- Back pain
- TMJ and jaw pain
- Neck pain or stiffness
- Chronic pain
- Pain or trauma resulting from auto accidents, falls, or injuries
- Post-traumatic stress syndrome, panic attacks and anxiety
- Inability to focus
- Eroding energy and health due to ongoing daily stressors or recovery from a major life event
- A desire to align with your life purpose or create a major breakthrough.
Our Cranial Sacral Therapy Practitioners
- Helena Bacellar: CST, LMT. Helena is certified in ” Riding the Wave, Touching Stillness,” a Craniosacral training with a Biodynamic approach.
- Amanda Burger: CST, LMT, CHt. Amanda has more than 10 years experience in bodywork and healing. She is a somatic empath with a strong foundation in mindfulness meditation practice.
- Maneesha McClure: LMT, NMT. Maneesha has over 30 years of experience as a dance therapist, 18 years in therapeutic bodywork, and has a unique blend of training and experience.
- Merlin Grant: Long term Sedona resident, Merlin is a dedicated Massage Therapist and Energy Healer. He has acquired knowledge and skill that spans a vast range of healing techniques.
- Dana Keyonnie: Dana is of the Diné tribe of Arizona. She is a graduate of the esteemed Arizona School of Integrative Studies. She brings an eclectic flair to the massage and bodywork she does, making each session unique for her clients.