Retreat to the Center of Your Heart & Soul
Going on “retreat” is a beautiful gift we give ourselves. Sedona retreats are magical and transformative, set in the beautiful red rocks. A retreat is a chunk of time where you can focus on a particular wellness goal, such as:
- Much needed time to relax, explore, and rejuvenate.
- Pamper yourself with nurturing massages, energy healing, meditation and more.
- Gain greater insight & understanding on issues and challenges that you are facing.
- Explore your life purpose, gain clarity and develop a doable plan of action.
- You’ve hit a plateau and you want to surge to the next level. You need inspiration and insight!
- Break out of your comfort zone and stretch your mind and soul in new directions.
- Deepen your connection to yourself and spirit.
At Gateway Cottage Wellness Center we specialize in retreats and offer a wide variety to suit every wish and need including: personal retreats for individuals and couples, corporate wellness retreats, holistic health retreats, soul searching retreats, retreats for women, transformative group retreats, and weekend retreats.
Book your Retreat Today…call (928) 862-4400 or Email us
Learn, Grow, Explore …and Make New Friends
Are you energized by exploring ideas and experiences with fellow wellness seekers? Do you enjoy meeting new people and making new friends? In our unique group retreats and workshops, it’s not uncommon for you to have a sense of “coming home” as you are often meeting not just new friends, but members of your “soul tribe!” There’s just something about Sedona that attracts beautiful, high vibration people!
Our speciality at Gateway Cottage Wellness Center is creating transformative, life-changing experiences through our retreats and workshops. We offer a wide variety of group retreats to suite every wish and need including: healing retreats, wellness retreats, spiritual retreats and mind & soul expanding retreats.
Some of our upcoming group retreats & workshops i
- Personal Retreats for Individuals or Couples – Treat yourself and your partner to a truly one-of-kind experience
- Workshops & Classes – A host of fun, transformative classes and workshops all at our beautiful center in the heart of Sedona. Our current workshops include:
Our Beautiful & Serene Wellness Center in the Heart of Sedona
Please allow us to create a custom retreat for you here at our exquisite center featuring serene treatment rooms, a lovely retail shop, a spacious classroom and peaceful meditation gardens. Give us your wish list and we’ll do all the planning and preparation to ensure your retreat is the best retreat experience you’ve ever had!
There’s something special about Sedona. Sedona is a sacred place, famous for its vortexes and transformational energy. Spiritual seekers come from all over the world to experience Sedona’s beauty and magic.
Sedona’s high-vibration souls. Sedona has a special vibe that attracts like-minded, high vibration souls from all over the world. It’s not uncommon for people visiting to have a sense of “coming home.” When you make friends in Sedona, you might notice a greater ease and a much deeper connection with your new friend. During Sedona retreats you will often meet a member of your “soul tribe.”
A Sedona retreat is Expansive. Not only is the landscape in Sedona expansive, and so unique and gorgeous that people travel from all over the world to visit, but so are the transformative experiences that people visiting here have. Hearts break open. Minds expand. Souls heal and grow to new heights.
Book Your Retreat Today
Book your Retreat Today…call (928) 862-4400 or Email us
Please note it is your responsibility to read and understand Gateway’s cancellation policy prior to making a reservation. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us at 928.862.4400.
We highly advise you to purchase travel cancellation insurance, unexpected things do happen.
“Cancellation” is defined as not attending your scheduled Retreat through Gateway Cottage Wellness Center, LLC including postponing or rescheduling.
“You” refers to the guest booking a Retreat.
“We” refers to Gateway Cottage Wellness Center, LLC, along with the retreat facilitator and staff.
GUEST CANCELLATION POLICY
Gateway Cottage Wellness Center, LLC does not offer refunds for any reason. A portion of your payment may be used as credit for another retreat to be taken within one year of your original retreat date. We will gladly transfer your credit to another guest. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers and hotels. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
Depending on when you cancel, a percentage of your payment may be applied to another Retreat within one year, as determined by the following schedule:
- If you cancel more than 90 days before your retreat start date and time, 100% of your payment/s may be applied to another Retreat within one year.
- If you cancel 60 – 89 days before your retreat start date and time, 75% of your payment/s may be applied to another Retreat within one year. You will forfeit 25% of the price of your retreat.
- If you cancel 15 – 59 days before your retreat start date, 40% of your payment/s may be applied to another Retreat within one year. You will forfeit 60% of the price of your retreat.
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your retreat start date, you will forfeit your entire payment/s.
Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for a guest leaving early, arriving late, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. You must submit your signed Registration and Release form within one week of booking or 90 days prior to retreat start date, whichever comes first. Guests who fail to do so may be subject to an automatic cancellation and the above policy will apply.
Gateway Cottage Wellness Center, LLC – RETREAT CANCELLATION POLICY
If Gateway Cottage Wellness Center, LLC must cancel a booked retreat date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payment/s to us, constituting a full settlement.
Gateway Cottage Wellness Center, LLC is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
TRAVEL AND CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Please be sure that your insurance policy covers you for all relevant ACTIVITIES you will be engaging in on your retreat & TRIP CANCELLATION. Depending on the policy and conditions, travel cancellation insurance will pay for some or all cancellation fees. With most agencies, insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation.
The best way to protect your self from any unforeseen circumstances is to purchase trip insurance. Travel Insurance may protect you in case:
• you cancel your participation in the retreat
• retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the retreat
• lost baggage
• medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
As with any insurance check what the policy covers and when.
Gateway Cottage Wellness Center, LLC is not responsible for your insurance carrier’s policy, rates or changes, please contact them to verify that you are getting the correct policy and terms. There are many trip insurance carriers, just check on the web for trip insurance.