Jordan-Sales-Building-Leather-GoodsCity of Sedona Landmark No. 5 Jordan Sales Building” Built circa 1938 by George Jordan as a coop retail outlet for fruit produced and marketed by local orchard farmers, including George and his brother Walter. It was a key part in the early commercial development of Uptown and is a good example of the use of native red rock in architecture.

Visit these links for additional history:

SaveSave

Local Time (MST)
  • MST: 2017-08-16 14:35
Visit Sedona Video
Peace-Love-Life-Sedona-Video
Global Visitors
Flag Counter